Experience the magic of ancient Egypt with our Sound and Light Show at the Giza Pyramids. This 2-hour evening tour, available daily, is a journey through time, illuminating the mysteries and wonders of the Pharaohs.
- Time: 6:00 pm (can be adjusted to suit your schedule).
- Immerse yourself in the spectacular Sound and Light Show at the Giza Pyramids.
- Discover the history of ancient Egypt, narrated by the Sphinx.
- Learn about the construction of the Pyramids and the stories of prominent figures like Nefertiti and Tutankhamen.
- Single: $60
- 2-3 Persons: $55 per person
- 4-6 Persons: $50 per person
- 7-10 Persons: $45 per person
Your evening begins with a pickup from your hotel by our Ramasside representative. You’ll be transported in comfort to the Giza Pyramids to witness the mesmerizing Sound and Light Show. The show, available in multiple languages, features the Sphinx narrating the history of ancient Egypt, including the construction of the Pyramids and tales of notable figures.
- Services of an expert tour guide.
- All transportation in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the Sound and Light Show.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Tipping (optional).
Join us for an unforgettable evening at the Giza Pyramids, where history comes to life in a spectacular display of light and sound. Book now for a journey back in time to the glory days of ancient Egypt.